tong tong photos ^_^

Saturday, December 15, 2012

老了。长大了?

OMG I'm mid twenties alrdy :( really old liao.......  i dun really play games and read comics stuff that i used to enjoy so much. i do nothing much much now...juz work n slp n eat n meet frens.....

Anyway recently i was packing my stuff n i found my sec sch journal which i keep complaining abt how much i hate to study and the sch for making us stay back till 330pm and how it cause me to miss all my TV. LOL (seriously i wrote in like 3 entries O.o) kinda funny to look back how i thk in the past...

Was reading the autograph book which got my sch mates messages for me....there were touching ones funny ones and not tt frenly ones :/.....recounts the good/bad old days.....whatever it is i'm really glad tt i asked them to write into my little book of memories...

I bet u all dun rmb what u wrote on the book hahaha =X

I'm no longer a student/fresh grad/dependant...time to grow up :/

2013 是时候长大了.....

No comments: